Arrow Inserter

by Bleb1k

A completely new approach to inserters: they are placed between machines and belts, which allows you to create much more compact designs! Enjoy the beautiful movement of objects that bounce seamlessly where they need to. They function similarly to the Dyson Sphere Program (DSP) and all types of inserters are supported, even from some popular mods. Who wants to leave space between assembler and belt anyway?

Content
10 months ago
Logistics

i more like Vanilla

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

Would you like to
a) change the mode shortcut to Ctrl+R and support rotating with R?
b) use vanilla colors and speed (maybe with a setting to turn vanilla mode on and off)?
c) sort by speed

BTW I have wished for a long time DSP like inserters , Thanks for this 😊
Is this your first mod? and also so demanding. Respect. 😎

----EDIT----
OK, Vanilla colors are probably not possible, due to the fact that there are actually 16 arrow insterters, so colors for the different speeds already fit.

10 months ago

a) yes please, sounds very nice :)
b) by vanilla: (i/a - inserter/arrow)
- inserter/arrow - yellow
- long(-handed) i/a - red
- fast i/a - blue
- stack i/a - green
c) vanilla sorted by speed

Also, thanks for kind words, I'm happy to hear this!!
Yes this is my first public mod, and no, I didn't take inspiration from DSP, but from miners :))

P.s.
Colors are auto-made and are no problem, problem is that there are multiple entities for single arrow, and I already have some ideas on how to fix that

10 months ago

If you need me to help with anything, feel free to contact me. https://mods.factorio.com/user/Kuxynator

New response