Angel's Extended - Remelting

by Aragas

An extension to Angel's Smelting. Adds Alloy Mixer that is used to mix molten metals into alloys directly and adds the ability to remelt metal plates into molten liquids. Supports Bob's Mods, MadClown01's Processing and ShinyAngelGFX.

1 year, 6 months ago

g 1.0 Update

7 months ago

Can we please get an update for this mod?

5 months ago

Well, the author has been quiet for over a year. And no one can legally copy the mod and update it due to his "no derivatives" license...I think?

But for personal use: just update the factorio version number in "info.json" to 1.0 and enlarge the icons in "graphics/icons" to 64x64. That's all it takes to get it working.

22 days ago

Well, the author has been quiet for over a year. And no one can legally copy the mod and update it due to his "no derivatives" license...I think?

But for personal use: just update the factorio version number in "info.json" to 1.0 and enlarge the icons in "graphics/icons" to 64x64. That's all it takes to get it working.

I tried that with 1.1 but still I get error while loading the mod - File not found: angelspetrochem/graphics/icons/num_1.png
I looked through mod files but I am unable to find any reference for that file inside mod files of this mod.

22 days ago

I tried that with 1.1 but still I get error while loading the mod - File not found: angelspetrochem/graphics/icons/num_1.png
I looked through mod files but I am unable to find any reference for that file inside mod files of this mod.

22 days ago

Found it in alloy-mixer.lua

22 days ago
(updated 22 days ago)

Got it working for 1.1

There are 3 things to do:
1) edit info.json to factorio version 1.1
2) enlarge the icons in "graphics/icons" to 64x64
3) change icons path in prototypes\buildings\alloy-mixer.lua change all instances of: [code]"angelspetrochem/graphics/icons/" to angelsrefining/graphics/icons/[/code]
Note there are "__" in front of and after angelspetrochem and angelsrefining. I used code BBC but it is ignored and instead it still uses font shortcuts

New response