Andrew's Modules deprecated

Add 2 new types of Modules and more Modules from base game. requires Andrew's Library to work

7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14

g Seems -heavily- inspired by a certain mod...

7 years ago

...let's face it, andhagg1, you were playing Bob's Mods while you made this, weren't you? :P

7 years ago

No, I wasn't playing Bob's mod while I made it. Bob,s Modules icon do not look like my and the recipe is different. play Factorio with my mod before you call me a thief!!!!!!

7 years ago

Sorry, my mistake.

7 years ago

ok

7 years ago

It doesn't only looks like it's a ripoff of Bobs Mods, but it feels like. Same names, only different recipes. Your other mod also has the exact same items and icons as Bob has. Only different is the recipes. Chemical plant MK2, MK3 and MK4, Logistics bots, steel bearings, wheels, basically everything.

You could have at least credited him for making a vanilla version of his mods.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Bob's Modules icons are completely different-looking than mine and if you are going to call me a thief then get it right. I got the idea from Dytech mod. maybe Bob's mod is the thief from Dytech mods.

Are you going to call out 5dim mod and Dytech mod and all of the other people that have Modules in their​ mod?

7 years ago

To get it right: Yeah you just plain copied code and icons from bobmods without permission, it is really clear and obvious when looking at your library and logistics mods. And not only bobmods you also stole from 5Dims. Did it ever come to your mind to just ask these guys if you might use these resources and then give them credit?

7 years ago

tell me what items I stole from 5Dims and bob's mods because I didn't steal anything. My items look completely different from 5Dims and bob's mods. Open your eyes and look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 years ago

All the pipes, all the inserters, item categories icons and so on.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Bob even made a forum topic about his mods license and he clearly says you CANNOT use any of his work in your public mods without his permission. This means this and every other of your mods. I don't think you have his permission so you are better to delete them or ask what he thinks.

7 years ago

I'm not use any of bob's code. if bob has a problem with my work he should say so to me at http://games-mods.weebly.com/questions-and-comments.html. I'm not use any of bob's code.

7 years ago

I direct your attention to Andrew-Logistics_0.13.4/protoypes/technology/purple-transport-belt.lua I think you forgot to do a find and replace on all instances of bob.......

7 years ago

...wowww. That is a pretty damning bit of evidence that you copied at least Something from Bobs mods. It all feels like bobs mods regardless of what the icons look like. It's basically most of bobs mods before the electronics overrides and metals, chemicals, and intermediates kick in and change the recipes to be less like vanilla. I call shenannigans

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Every single one of your mods is a straight ripoff from bobs. How can you even pretend that is isn't?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

What do you expect him to say though? "Yes, I stole everything"? If he had the decency to admit it, he would not have stolen it in the first place.

He keeps doing it to everyone: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/andhagg1/andrew-library/discussion/3674

New response