Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g Does this work with Krastorio2?

3 years ago

I got it, and was wondering if it worked. Maybe I'm misunderstanding how it works?

3 years ago

Yes, it does work with K2. You just make ammo loader chests and put the ammo/fuel in the chests and they will automatically fill the turrets/vehicles with them.

3 years ago

Hi there!

As RusselRaZe already pointed out, this mod is compatible with K2. However, I'm not sure how easy or difficult the technology requirements are when using k2.

In the vanilla game, the chests are meant to be easily acquired within the first 20 minutes or so. However, they require iron chests to craft, and this requirement does not take into account technology changes by other mods, so if iron chests aren't available until later in K2 then you may have problems being able to craft the chest in the early game.

Let me know here if you're still having problems, I'm sure me or one of our great community members can help you out!

New response