Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g Stuck at resetting global tables

3 years ago

Hello there!
After the recent patch for the mod 1.0.2, i have an issue where there is the option: check entities after research, it just does one thisg: Resetting global tables. Usually it does 2 more things after that like queueing emtities or something like that. Other thing i notice is when i equip one weapon(like a pistol) it doesnt get loaded, but when i click on another weapon(shotgun) in the inventory, then the pistol gets loaded. And when i equip the other weapon(shotgun) that still doesnt get loaded, plus when i hit tab it swiches to the other one(pistol), but i cant switch to the one that has no ammo - usually it loaded it when i did that.

3 years ago

Hi KridoX! Thanks for letting me know about this.

Sorry for the confusion, I actually removed the other two debug lines due to complaints in another thread here. So long as you don't notice any other discrepancies, the process is likely finishing fine; it just no longer prints the extra debug lines. If you do notice any problems though, feel free to let me know!

As for the issues with loading player guns and ammo, I will definitely take a look at this. I made some more changes to it recently, but I thought it was working pretty well. I probably messed something up with those changes. I'll let you know here if I can reproduce the issue and get a fix uploaded.

In the meantime don't hesitate to let me know if you have any more problems!

3 years ago

Hello again!
There is one thing about the weapons not getting reloaded is, when a research is finished and in the console it says resetting global tables, the ammo that i had loaded in the weapons they are on 0. So yeah, it says its resetting but stays that way too :)

3 years ago

I just uploaded version 1.1.1 of the mod which hopefully will finally fix the player loading issues.

Let me know if you still have problems after updating!

New response