Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g Lag when there is low ammo and 1000s of turrets

3 years ago

Hi,
I've noticed that when I have insufficient ammo to fill all of my turrets, the firearm-magazine-queue keeps trying to reload very frequently (identified by message spam in debug console) and starts dozens to hundreds of jobs per tick. This became worse as the number of turrets increased into the thousands.
Are you able to take a look?

Thanks!

3 years ago

Hi Veldan!

Do you think you could link me your savegame file to analyze? This specific performance issue is one I've struggled with for a while, but I thought I finally had it right. I got up to 6400 turrets with very little problem in my test environment, but real world use always brings weaknesses to light that are impossible to see beforehand.

If I could analyze your savegame, it might help me to see the specific trouble spots I need to improve. Thanks ahead of time, and I'll let you know once I've made some improvements.

New response