Ammo Loader+

More than just a turret loader. Auto load everything from turrets to artillery wagons to furnaces and even the player themselves. Auto upgrade ammo and fuel without tedious manual replacement. Infinite range and compatible with Factorissimo2.

Content
16 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Logistics

g Is it possible to have multiple fuel sources ?

3 years ago

Hi,
I'm currently evolving slowly from coke (krastorio 2) to solid fuel. My solid fuel production is too low but I was hopping the ammo loader still full of coke to take a backup but it didn't happen. A few of my furnace were allimented by my coke storage but the other one shift to the solid fuel and quickly run it dry and then stop working.
I have the same "upgrade" problem with train taking coke for fuel even when I have a ammo loader storage with rocket fuel in. I'm not sure where is the problem so I came here to understand how all since thing works and change what it is needed in my factory.
Is the change "smoother" when you use only one storage to fuel all your stuff ?

3 years ago

Hi Teneombre!

The aforementioned furnaces should switch back to the lesser available resource (coke) once all solid fuel is used up. If it doesn't, this is probably a bug I need to look into.

As for the trains, this is also unusual behavior. The chests "talk" to each other, so the train should always get the best available fuel in range. This may be another bug I overlooked.

For the moment, I'd recommend using the entity filters for your solid fuel chests (shift+e while hovering) to limit them to only certain entities until your supply is more established.

If you'd be able to post a link your savegame file, It would help me pinpoint why this might be happening. In the meantime, I'll see if I can reproduce the problem and find a fix. I'll let you know once I've uploaded a solution.

3 years ago

Entity filter *_ * I didn't even know it was existing ! Thanks a million time !

New response