Air filtering

by Schorty

Adding machines to reduce pollution

2 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

g the air filters is not worth it

3 years ago

not worth with megabases, you have to construct a TON of those air filtering machines, a TON of machines for recycle the filters and haves a LOT of space for do that, and...your base still gets pollution and your 300 air filters will not make a lot of difference...only a very very small one.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

3 years ago

That's not true. I have a 1.0 megabase (2k spm/min) and can control the pollution by placing one air filtering machine per chunk in the heavy production areas (I use omega drills which spit out up to 2k pollution/sec), and by building a wall with air filters around my main base no pollution escapes.

All you need then is bots which collect the used filters and bring them to one of the several collection stations (railway stations with coal request and filter recyclers) and it's done.

3 years ago

i usualy do a mega concentration of air filters, now i see that i was wrong

3 years ago

Hi,

I use belts for it and recycling the used ones which now requires 3 45/s belts with both sides filled with coal on full saturation. So when I need to recycle more used air filters, I just have add more belts with coal on it.

And please make it compatible with 1.1.9.

Roland

New response