Sheep may safely graze.

Utilities
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g How they are assist?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

first, Thank you for the nice mode.
They will also assist in production and research under the right conditions. -->> 'under the right conditions' is mean that under the beacon ?? and their assist is what??

4 years ago

Thanks for your interest. I made a framework in this mod for handling timed events/buffs by the compilatrons, but then I found out there weren't actually that many values I could tweak in production to make buffs. What they do right now is connect to the beacon and then add to the productivity meter of the assemblers in range of the beacon. They also connect to science labs the same way and speed up research. This was one of my first mods and while the framework is solid and extensive, the features aren't terribly impressive. I may come back to it at some point, or if you have any ideas, but the scripting interface only has limited functions available I can tap into.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

If you need an idea :

Supply the raw ingedients as food (for the thy may graze) and slowy poop out some intermediates and or science packs....
I don't know if mirroring the recipes (ie. green -> red ->blue cards) or pooping out the endproduct from raw materials is more fun, but i guess if you take on this it could be tested (or changed via option)
Using later robots to gather this results or some of the collecting chests

Imagine a research lab in the middle sourrounded by some grazing ground populated by campanions eating and pooping :-)

Oil / water seems to be difficult for this, but both could be assembeled for to the right form (oil -> solid-fuel / water -> ice )

(would be then a nice companion for the robotfarm mod)

3 years ago

That is exactly what I have envisioned... the coding of it is actually somewhat complex, but I may get to it. I have to actually extend the scripting system to do more, and it's difficult to keep it CPU-light. I have a timing mechanism built into this mod to limit that, but... well, we'll see. Thanks for the feedback.

New response