A2x1 Config Bits

by BORZY

Quality of Life improvements - Always day, Infinite Zoom, Support for for Lazy Bastard Achievement, Manual Crafting Speed Boost, Running and Mining Speed, Reach Distance, Electric Pole Coverage - Supply Area and Wire distance, Container Inventory Size, Inserter Stack Size and Speed, Lab Research Speed and Productivity, Furnace, Mining Drill, Assembling Machine Crafting Speed and Productivity

3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Pickup distance

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I love this mod. It has all the stuff I want to change and a little more. Would it be possible to separate the pickup distance from the reach distance? If I want to reach everything and I accidentally press F, I grab everything within my range, emptying my belts too.

Edit: Oh, also, I can't seem to change pickup-distance once I start a game with it. I can change it in the main menu, but in game, even after changing it, it reverts.

3 years ago

I did a split, see 0.18.14.
Regards settings - you need to change value to something different than existing or different than module default, save it and then reset it to desired value if needed - it does work :)

3 years ago

Awesome!

New response