Zig's Quality of Life

Zig's Quality of life stuff, all are configurable: Bigger Power Armor mk2 grid, bigger Spidertron grid, long reach, better radars, bigger inventory size, cheaper landfill, waterfill, artillery range setting

Tweaks
5 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

g Huge inventory pukes

3 years ago

I apologize if this has been answered, or isnt due to this mod, or for any other reason why I may be doing this wrong.

After updating mods, my inventory goes back to standard size and pukes everything onto the map.

Is there a way to prevent and/or repair that?

Love the mod!

3 years ago

This is a know issue, sorry to say but i don't have any good way to prevent that.
You can pick up things from ground holding "F" and running on them or you can use Deconstruction Planner and your bots will do work for you :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks for the response, Zig!

In the past the solution you recommend is exactly what I've done.

Is there no way to restore the expanded inventory size? It has happened before but later "fixed" itself.

Picking up the inventory is trivial if I have the expanded inventory back, but I cant figure out how to bring it back.

EDIT: I 'fixed' the problem by disabling Zig's QOL, saving, quitting, enabling Zig's QOL, and launching. All my settings were saved, so not too bad.

I wonder if a small chunk of code can be added to 're-initialize' the mod after an update is detected...

2 years ago

I made a new version of the mod that hopefully will fix this issue.
I tested it with 1.1.36 update and problem no longer occurs.

2 years ago

Well done! thanks!

New response