Zaned - Drill to Aquifer

Original Description: Adds a drill that draws up water from the underground. Dr,INZANE's Changes: I made it compatible with version 1.0.0 or higher of Factorio and I increased water production from 75 to 750 per operation. 8 of these drills are equivalent to 5 offshore pumps. Perhaps later I will add configurable amounts of water production.

Content
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining

i Fluid amount

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi. I've been waiting for the original mod to be updated, so thank you for taking the time to update it!

Would it be possible to make the fluid amount to be a mod setting?

Reading the history of the original mod, the amount it had was intended with the current fluid system. (v1.2.2: Compatibility with Factorio 0.15. Increased water output 10x to match change in vanilla liquids. Adjusted icon size to the new 32x32 requirement.)
I liked the fact that it was under powered as you say, so it won't be a "cheaty" way to get water...

Maybe even get a research path that upgrades the fluid amount, but at the same time require more coal? Or different tiers using different types of fuel, idk..

Edit: Ah I see you mention that in the description... Well I'm leaving it up here so you see that it's interest in that.
Anyways, thanks again and a happy new year :)

2 years ago

Alright I finally got around to it. There's a setting to affect power consumption as well. Enjoy :)

2 years ago

Sweet thanks! :D

New response