ZWirelessCharger deprecated

by N0TZ3R0

I don't maintain this mod anymore.... Adds microwave transmission towers and rectenna receivers, for wirelessly charging batteries in equipment grids. Additional receivers can be used to increase output. Compatible with most things that has an equipment grid, Fork of camedo-microwave.

Utilities
3 years ago

b charging never stops

3 years ago

found another one :(
so it seems charging never stops , i investigate some and use that debug mode and it seems that battery in grid charge ok , debug info - 375000 units sent but once batteries are full it try to load internall buffer of that microwave rectenna item and then debug mode says 400 units sent ... if i drive in and out of range it gets short buff to like 180000 units send but then go back to 400 ...
sadly it stops me from charging many vehicles at same spot

3 years ago

Yeah, this one I'll try to take a look,since it's not my code and I'm new to modding and Lua and this is a fork. Hope I can fix it :) You know a bit of Lua coding ?

3 years ago

no, all i can do is edit some mods to tune it for my use ( like changing dmg on some weapons or speed/inventory of vehicles etc.) those are usually pretty obvious and i just try and test them getting some wierd results sometime
i wish i could help more ...

3 years ago

Add me on Discord: TheMrZero#4043

New response