ZWirelessCharger deprecated

by N0TZ3R0

I don't maintain this mod anymore.... Adds microwave transmission towers and rectenna receivers, for wirelessly charging batteries in equipment grids. Additional receivers can be used to increase output. Compatible with most things that has an equipment grid, Fork of camedo-microwave.

Utilities
3 years ago

b no power drain

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

have to report that there is no power drain from base power when chargin vehicles , when placing antenna there is short drain but then nothing

also pls consider adding higher tiers of this - currently there is 3 MW charging for 2x8 space which is alright now cos best i got is mk1 fusion reactor 500kW for 2x8 but with bob mods there are higher tiers of fusion reactors up to 4,25 MW for 2x8 space , they cost a lot but they work all time and this mod is so nice it would be cool to have higher tiers of this mircowave rectennas to use later in game too

3 years ago

Got it, the seccond part ( adding more tiers ) is kinda easy, the first part ( about no power drain ) is a bit harder for me, but I'll continuously search since I need that too haha.

New response