YARM - Resource Monitor

by Narc

This mod helps you to keep track of your mining sites, with useful data such as the percent mined, and estimated time to depletion.

Utilities
7 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

g Suggestion for buttons

8 months ago

In the latest version of the mod, a new feature lacks proper text and is displayed in-game as "Unknown key: 'YARM-tooltips.toggle-lite'".

Additionally, with the constant addition of new features, the mod's buttons are growing, which could lead to a cluttered interface. Would it be possible to place certain functions in the mod's settings options to make the interface more streamlined?

Mithaldu β˜†
8 months ago

ah yeah, i'll fix the text soon

also, as a recommendation, if you intend to describe something you recognize as a trend, it's more useful to ask questions about that matter rather than making fact statements

that said, i considered whether to move things into the options or not, and we're at 6 buttons, which is fine, also the last three buttons are the type of stuff that people might wanna change on the fly, so putting them in the options would be bad since then they can be changed ONLY there

i should however add the gui unifyer to the recommended mods, since that one removes several buttons

New response