YARM - Resource Monitor

by Narc

This mod helps you to keep track of your mining sites, with useful data such as the percent mined, and estimated time to depletion.

Utilities
7 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

i Add more filters

9 months ago

I would like to have more filter options if possible:

• Filter for a specific resource
  • Filter for the current surface (I'm placing space exploration)
  • If possible filter for the current screen (to help with renaming new patches)
Mithaldu β˜†
8 months ago

interesting ideas. for now i implemented a button to split the reporting per surface

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

The per surface filter works really well. Thanks for adding that. (Although I have to rename all my sites once more ;-)
In the only warning mode there surfaces without a warning will still display the vertical separator. Maybe only show the separator if the surface actually has a warning?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/231518135231053825/1137846881066696764/image.png

Mithaldu β˜†
8 months ago

cheers, glad to hear it, i wrote it basically sleep-drunk :D

and thanks for that screenshot, i really need to fix that, but it'll be a few days :)

Mithaldu β˜†
8 months ago

the latest release should fix that :)

8 months ago

One last request: Would it be possible to add aliases for surfaces in the (map-)settings? Some of them are just slightly off or way longer than the rest.

Like nauvis -> Nauvis
And Calidus Asteroid Belt 1 -> Calidus B1

8 months ago

Also I have a suggestion on how to make the design even more narrow.
The totals column does not have a site name, so you could drop the extra column for the surface and just have it once in the totals row.
This might make the display slightly longer if there otherwise wouldn't be a total column (no warnings).
Alternatively put the surface name in the first column instead of "Sites".

I don't know how well this looks, but might be worth a try.

Mithaldu β˜†
8 months ago

aliases would be pretty tricky, i can maybe do that in a week or two, but possible, yeah

and sure, that actually sounds pretty smart re narrowing, thanks so much

Mithaldu β˜†
8 months ago

aight, made the ui more narrow :)

8 months ago

Is this design intended?
Why are most of the surfaces in one group and only the surfaces with totals in their own group?
Either every surface should have the "Site" separator or you can omit it entirely.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/231518135231053825/1138225998131908699/image.png

Mithaldu β˜†
8 months ago

the separator is missing, yeah, can you upload the save?

8 months ago

The save is 260MB not sure where I can upload that.

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

[Link-expired]
The missing mods should be optional.

Mithaldu β˜†
8 months ago

thanks, fix for that is out :)

8 months ago

Nice. Works as expected.

Mithaldu β˜†
8 months ago

heck yeah, thanks for confirming :D