YARM - Resource Monitor

by Narc

This mod helps you to keep track of your mining sites, with useful data such as the percent mined, and estimated time to depletion.

Utilities
7 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

b Error while running event YARM::on_tick (ID 0) LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.

3 years ago

18232.400 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 18096969: The mod YARM - Resource Monitor (0.8.203) caused a non-recoverable error. Please report this error to the mod author. Error while running event YARM::on_tick (ID 0) LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid. stack traceback: [C]: in function 'index' __YARM/resmon.lua:412: in function 'scan_current_site' YARM/resmon.lua:1293: in function 'update_players' YARM/resmon.lua:1346: in function 'on_tick_internal' YARM/resmon.lua:1380: in function <YARM/resmon.lua:1375>
18232.400 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:91: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod YARM - Resource Monitor (0.8.203) caused a non-recoverable error. Please report this error to the mod author. Error while running event YARM::on_tick (ID 0) LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid. stack traceback: [C]: in function 'index' __YARM/resmon.lua:412: in function 'scan_current_site' YARM/resmon.lua:1293: in function 'update_players' YARM/resmon.lua:1346: in function 'on_tick_internal' YARM/resmon.lua:1380: in function <YARM/resmon.lua:1375>"
18232.400 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:780: updateTick(18096969) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
18232.400 Quitting: multiplayer error.

I tried yarm within the same save as it crashed yet yesterday local in singleplayer - it worked well. now I tried to "index" a 9.4 mio copperpatch on our live-server - I dragged the rectangle over the copper and goodbye.

Pretty heavy modded with KR2, SE + ~100 other QoL mods

3 years ago

Try Disabling Mods To See If Any Of Them Are Interfering

3 years ago

Try Disabling Mods To See If Any Of Them Are Interfering With The Mod

2 years ago

Same issues. Had a crash last night. Factorio 1.1.32 win. Only other mods are Squeak Through 1.8.2 and MaxRateCalculator 3.4.48.

It happened right when we were marking an ore patch. Reloading the last autosave and marking the patch again didn't result in any crashes so unfortunately it's not reproducible.

This was the second time this happened. I'm pretty sure the first time didn't have MaxRateCalc enabled while it happened and I doubt SqueakThrough is an issue here.

New response