YARM - Resource Monitor

by Narc

This mod helps you to keep track of your mining sites, with useful data such as the percent mined, and estimated time to depletion.

Utilities
7 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

g Max Sites?

4 years ago

Is there a maximum amount of sites that YARM can monitor at once?

After adding a 13th site a previous site disappears from the list but the marker on the map stays present.

Is this working as intended?

Thanks

4 years ago

There is no maximum. The list should scroll if it gets too tall.

Note that if you're a bit unlucky, a site can generate with the same name as an existing site, overwriting the old one. This is the only case I know where a new site would break an existing one - and it would leave the old marker present.

4 years ago

Many thanks for the reply, seems I was trying to name sites with the same name. A little bit silly of me... Thats what I get for changing my naming convention in the early AM after a long play session.

On another note, any way to remove the character limit? When using more than two rich text icons you hit the limit pretty quickly.

Keep up the good work, thanks.

4 years ago

The character limit is an anti-abuse helper left over from before the rich text capabilities -- if a site name was too long, the buttons would scroll off the screen and be unable to be renamed or deleted. Now that the rename button is up front and the YARM container is scrollable, I could probably remove the limit altogether. Cheers!

4 years ago

Great, look forward to the change. Thanks

New response