YARM - Resource Monitor

by Narc

This mod helps you to keep track of your mining sites, with useful data such as the percent mined, and estimated time to depletion.

Utilities
7 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

b YARM installed but not working

4 years ago

YARM is installed but not working. The technology is not showing up. The monitor item isn't showing up in filters, or in FNEI search.

I can cheat to get the yarm-selector-tool item, but when I try to make a shortcut to it on my toolbar, the item vanishes. I can select some ore, and the blue patch spreads out giving the appearance that it is working, and it provides a text verification that it was a success ("Added site N744 with 12,923,524 Stiratite") but the GUI never appears, and again, the tool vanishes from my inventory.

YARM does show up in the Settings/Mod Settings interface.

I'm guessing another mod is somehow conflicting, but there is no indication of a conflict in the mod screen (nothing is red, everything loads without an error).

Not sure how to list all my mods, but in a nutshell I'm running:
Bob's Mods
Angel's Mods
Space Exploration
Alien Loot Economy
LTN
Optera
Picker

and a few trivial QOL mods.

4 years ago

Correction: The GUI is working, it was just minimized. My bad.

The issue with the research being missing is still happening, however. And I can only get the item by cheating, and it vanishes after being used.

4 years ago

NameLips, The mod has changed so there is no longer a tool. See the description for how to use it now. It should be accessible through the burger menu (3 vertical dots) on your toolbar at the bottom. Hope that helps

New response