YARM - Resource Monitor

by Narc

This mod helps you to keep track of your mining sites, with useful data such as the percent mined, and estimated time to depletion.

Utilities
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

b Not working with Bob's Mods

5 years ago

Is there a reason why this would happen? Or does it not just work with it?

5 years ago

Hi, Wicky, thanks for the interest!

Can you please provide more information? I'm particularly interested in:

• what version of YARM are you using?
  • which of Bob's mods (including versions)?
  • what are you trying to do that doesn't work?
  • what happens when it goes wrong?

Thanks,
Narc.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hey,

I've updated to the newest versions today (from the last version that still used remotes) and I've encountered the same issue.

YARM is 0.8.3
Bob's mods are: https://imgur.com/6AkeRi5

I'm clicking on the Resource Monitor symbol (or use the shortcut), then click on the resource patch I want to add.
But nothing happens at all. :(

4 years ago

Hi, thanks for the report, but I can't reproduce this issue: https://i.imgur.com/hOv79fh.png. I got the above on a completely new world with Bob's ores (forced to generate all possible ores), so it seems to be fine.

NB: From your description, it sounds like you're expecting the new shortcut to work the same as the old tool, i.e., just click. Instead, the new tool is a blueprint-like selection tool: you must drag-select at least one ore entity for it to work.

This is not specific to Bob's mods and must be done for any resources. On the bright side, drag-selecting makes it easier to add oil sites.

4 years ago

Ooooooooooooh, I have to drag. Yeah, I was using this like the old tool. Dragging works. I feel stupid now. :p

4 years ago

I feel stupid now. :p

That certainly wasn't the intention! I did change the tool significantly in the 0.8 update -- mostly because I felt the old version was hacky and archaic, and because now I had the ability to do it better -- but it's not obvious what changed unless you go picking at the change log, which is also brand new. Anyway, I'm glad it's working for you now.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

deleted

New response