World Cup 2018 - Flags and decorations

Country Flags and five decorations.

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

b layer, position and size ???

5 years ago

nice flags, and also might be useful to mark outposts and "towns" on a "town map" (separate "towns" for producing differnet kinds of items), including the use of flags as indicator for train destinations, logistic signals, etc,

but when i placed some flags, i found that neither their size nor their position exactly matches the grid. either they are overlapping a bit, or there are almost two half-tiles between them. but most of all they are displayed in a strange way:
as nice as it may be to be able to walk across them or place them anywhere no matter what is already built there, i find it quite irritating that some buildings are shown on top of them and others are hidden behind them (and thus no longer accessible without removing the flags first, if you remember at all that there are some hidden belts or other things :-), depending on whether those items are in the upper or lower half of the flags.

5 years ago

Hi Anson!!! Nice... now i see that the flags and some decorations are really out of the selection box... I fix them now. I was using a wrong fraction to make it!

The flags really dont have any collision.. so you can put it anywhere... i put the priority = "low" , that the lowest possible, but still some items appearing below the flag... and when we walk , for example, in the soccer field in the upper side, we desapear... i dont know why, i'm trying to understand it...

Im releasing the new version, i will try to improve this soon as possible!!! Hope before the world cup Starts!! XD Brazil is going to win that time! hehehehehehe

New response