Wonders

Adds new buildings with Old Earth architecture into the game! Do you miss the Eiffel Tower? The Big Ben? You got em here. Govern over your early colony by enlisting the help of Laborers to haul goods, and Architects to build structures. Vanquish your enemies as you train field armies that progresses with your technology: All the way from Medieval Era Men-at-Arms, to the futuristic Strosstruppen Air Assault Infantry! Stay tuned for more updates in the future.

1 year, 11 months ago

g Eyy

1 year, 11 months ago

This is such a creative and nicely implemented idea! Dunno if the Korean border is what I'd call like a world wonder, but I guess that's up for interpretation and all.
But anyway it's nice to have more aesthetically pleasing benchmarks for progress, besides a slightly longer main bus. The game was lacking in any sort of collectibles or stuff like that, which nice and makes it so you don't just progress for the sake of it.

1 year, 11 months ago

Thank you for the kind words, man! Truth be told, they're not necessarily ALL world wonders. Their sprites could be pretty hard to come by :(

Yeah! That's the main driving force behind this mod. When I was trying to simcity. I found that all I could build was.... assemblers and smelters, over and over. Maybe there could be something to break up the autonomy, so, tada, here we are!

Again, thank you for your support!

1 year, 11 months ago

You're welcome. Yeah I bet sprites like that are not made every day. But perhaps you haven't heard of Age of Empires 2, which has a ton of ancient playable civilizations and wonder for each of them. Made with a similar looking shadow and resolution to Factorio: https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Wonder_(Age_of_Empires_II)
And it would perhaps be a source of a bunch of medieval age sprites for soldiers as well.

Yeah that is indeed a great idea for a feature. And they're functional too, not just decorations. Thanks again for the mod!

1 year, 11 months ago

An early-age wonder similar to border posts that spawns Goth Champions to fight against small biters/spitters. Damn I would pay money to watch that! XD

1 year, 11 months ago

Yeah that'd be fun. The Huskarl spam has withstood the test of time.

New response