TA Miners

This is a Fork of (Texugo Texugo TA Miners)... Big Miners inspired on Total Annihilation metal extractors models, adds 3 tiers of massive miners that can mine entire ore spawns

Content
8 months ago
Mining

b [DONE]last update

2 years ago

seem that in the last update it broke something somewhere

Failed to load mods: WipMod_TA-miners /utils/functions.lua:84: attempt to index field 'normal' (a nil value) stack traceback:
__WipMod_TA-miners _ /utils/functions.lua:84: in function 'TATechLoader',
__WipMod_TA-miners _
/utils/functions.lua:7: in function 'LoadTech'
WipMod_TA-miners__/utils/recipebuilder.lua:21: in main chunk
(C): in function 'require'
--WipMod_TA-miners _ _/data-final-fixes.lua:2: in main chunk
Mods to be disabled:
WipMod_TA-miners (1.1.5)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Can you please tell me if you changed some settings in the mod and tell what modpack did you use with the mod?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

hmm seem I forgot some mod in my downloaded list(I got too many mod downloaded should do a clean up)
so hmm its either space exploration or one of the necessary mod to make it work

and sorry for the 2 above post because of a mod that make change to ta miner to make it work better with space exploration, space exploration was still enabled which made me post wrong information and I dont know how to delete a post so I just edited them to not confuse anyone)

2 years ago

Don't worry it's not a problem, just to make sure the mod work fine now?

2 years ago

still doesn't work with space exploration...probably have something to do with their custom module and your mod since your last update was for that I think?

2 years ago

Well my last update was for the mod custom modules but the change I made should not interfere with the space exploration, I'm gonna check anywhay.

2 years ago

Fixed, the update will come today

2 years ago

thank you fixed my problem

This thread has been locked.