Merging Chests VerySmallChests

by Atria

Mod adding VerySmallChests variants of merged chests.

Content
8 months ago

g 1 slot in merged chest

5 months ago

Is there any way to sum the slots of every 1 slot chest being merged with others? Cant solve it now, but incredibly need(. Help pls

5 months ago

I don't know what you mean exactly by "sum the slots".

Would you expect that if you merge ten 1 inventory size chests from VerySmallChests that you would get one 10 inventory size merged chest?

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

I don't know what you mean exactly by "sum the slots".

Would you expect that if you merge ten 1 inventory size chests from VerySmallChests that you would get one 10 inventory size merged chest?

Yes, thats it. Just want to make an optimized loading station with this mod, and discovered that I can't store more then 1 stack of ore. There is a setting that can make 3 inventory size chests instead of 1, but it won't completely solve the problem.

5 months ago

This was done on purpose so that merged chests behave more like VerySmallChests' chests, and unfortunately I can't read the VerySmallChests' setting of inventory size, so I would have to make my own copy.

5 months ago

This was done on purpose so that merged chests behave more like VerySmallChests' chests, and unfortunately I can't read the VerySmallChests' setting of inventory size, so I would have to make my own copy.
That's a pity, I hope you will add this feature to your mod one day. I will try to play with max inventory size setting, maybe something will work out. However, thank you for your reply! Its amazing that after 8 years you still support this great mod:)

New response