Where is it Made?

Ever wondered where an item is being produced, or which chest it's stored in? Wonder no more. Pressing a hotkey (default ctrl+w) brings up a UI to help you find machines producing a certain recipe, or containers storing an item. Recently updated for 1.1.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Ongoing maintenance and upkeep?

4 years ago

I'm finding Where is it Made to be invaluable when used in combination with other large overhaul mods, but see there has been no further upkeep or activity since its initial release.

I can confirm that there are no issues with making it compatible with 0.18.xx Factorio, but that is a privately made change, and I'm sure there are some other fixes and tweaks that could also be made (see previous comments) that other players could benefit from.

Has this mod been abandoned? I do hope not.

3 years ago

Just wanted to let you know that this has been updated to be compatible with 1.0 (seems to work fine without any changes required other than bumping the game version).

I've gotten back into Factorio after a hiatus, so I'll probably look at fixing some of the other issues reported here.

3 years ago

Pls update to 1.1, working well when changing "factorio_version": "1.0", to "1.1"

3 years ago

seems to not find always machine which produce things, for some reason work best when click M to see map

3 years ago

I've updated this mod to work with 1.1.

New response