Water As A Resource

Turns Water into a non infinite resource. Water bodies get removed and replaced by solid ground. Offshore Drains allow water & oil to be put back into these depleted areas. 0.8.0 - 1.1 Factorio Compatibility, Multiplayer Multiple Forces Update, Krastorio2 Support, Reworked MapMarkers

9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Scanning Bug?

a month ago

I really love the idea of this mod. Slowly draining all of the ponds and lakes in the area as your factory grows is awesome. I love the idea of having to ship in water.
It does seem to get stuck scanning large bodies of water though. The /StopScan command seems to undersize the body of water though.
Anyone have thoughts or remediations?

a month ago

So it took about 20 hours, but it eventually finished scanning and declared it an ocean. Posting in case anyone else wonders the same.

17 hours ago

Hey,

Yeah depending on the size of the water area, it can take a long time, it does scan it all, keeps only the edge for when pumps are put in.

I'm going to be looking into seeing if there's a better way to do this in the future, one of those things with this mod that's overdue a rewrite.

New response