Water As A Resource

Turns Water into a non infinite resource. Water bodies get removed and replaced by solid ground. Offshore Drains allow water & oil to be put back into these depleted areas. 0.8.0 - 1.1 Factorio Compatibility, Multiplayer Multiple Forces Update, Krastorio2 Support, Reworked MapMarkers

9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i [Looking Into Fix] Support for burner/electric pumps

3 years ago

Hi,

Could you provide support for Burner Offshore Pump by darkfrei ?
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/BurnerOffshorePump

It disables the regular pump and replaces it with 2 versions (1 burner and 1 electric).
Currently, WaaR doesn't "detect" those pumps i think.

Thanks !

3 years ago

Seconded, please! This would be great!

3 years ago

when offshore pump consume electricity.
and when offshore drains generate electricity.

so you can use water as an energy store.

3 years ago

Hey,

Ok so a quick look at the other mod, and I can see whats going on.

To borrow a phrase from Magic the Gathering, What DarkFrei is doing is a replacement effect! His mod, waits for an offshore pump to be built, builds his version on top, then removes the original created pump.

My mod listens for both creation and removal events, so is likely flip flopping getting ready to go when it sees the base version built, then shutting down when its immediately removed.

The fact its actually an "assembly machine" in code shouldn't matter, my offshore drain is actually a "pipe to ground" :D

Shouldn't be too hard to get this working, ill see what I can do for the next version, though DarkFrei will also need to update his mod for 1.1 when that releases to stable.

New response