Volume Control

by Optera

Volume control for every sound file.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Bring back sounds from 0.17

4 years ago

Instead of shushing the new ones, bring back the sounds from 0.17. Especially for bots and assemblers.
(also for this mod as addition).

What do you think?

4 years ago

Funny how different perception of those new sounds are.
To me bots sound less annoying than before and I didn't even notice assemblers had new sounds. What gets me is how terrible locomotive engine and track noise is now.

Adding volume control and 0.17 sound option for every single sound would bloat this mod too much, so I'll only add options specifically requested.

4 years ago

Not in this mod, maybe a new one? :)

Train is really bad in my ears. The new bot sounds aren't soo bad, only old ones were much better, when you ask me.

Request for this mod: volume control for bots and assemblers, please.

4 years ago

Added in 0.2.2

Assemblers having 2 and Robots having 9 different sound files made my new way of finding sounds to adjust by sound file quite annoying. At least all these different sound files use the same volume in base.

4 years ago

Thanks a lot for these additions!
One thing I noticed just now: the offshore-pump. Goes right into the brain.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Listening closer to it, I can see how that electric lawnmower can get annoying fast.
I'm going to wait for additional requests before releasing a new version.

4 years ago

Perfect, thank you!

4 years ago

definitely second the assembler and offshore pump sounds, the off shore pump especially since it is really bad, not exactly sure how it passed the QA, previous bot and assembler sounds were also better imo

New response