Upgrade

Ever wanted to repurpose your unused burner drills and furnaces? Now you can with Upgrade! Now compatible with mods such as Bob's mods and KS_Power.

Utilities
7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14

i List ANY upgrade suggestions here (mod support included).

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Just a general thread where you can recommend/suggest a possible upgrade to a machine or item, vanilla or modded, and I will consider it.

Note: This mod is all about balance so keep suggestions fair. Ex: A recipe that obtains a tier 3 gun using tier 1 parts AND avoiding tier 2 item/machine will not be considered.

7 years ago

would be nice if u take the chest for upgrade? :D so at the end u can use wood chest for logistic chest (steel chest and then logistic chest)

7 years ago

Yes, upgrading wooden and iron chests would be very nice.

7 years ago

Check the poll on the forums and make your selection. I'd like to gauge how many people want this feature.

7 years ago

Two upgrades I'd like to see: Pistol to submachine gun, and shotgun to combat shotgun.

7 years ago

Good idea. Will get to work on that :)

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Hi, I'm not sure if you're still concerned with this mod but I made a small addition to make angel's ore-crusher upgrade into the non burner version. I'd liek to share with you if you're interested.

7 years ago

Sounds good. PM me via the forums (https://forums.factorio.com/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=20539), I'll add it to the mod, and credit you.

New response