Uncle Shred's unminable vehicles

Makes vehicles unminable or teleports players to spawn after mining/rotating a vehicle. Teleported players can't move until they are killed

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g upgrade trains ?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

hey
i really like idea and had some fun with this mod but after while i encounter problem when i could not upgrade my trains , i guess i would have same problem later with tank too but while i can live with 1 or 2 useless tank parked somewhere i could not live with 100 or more and ever growing number of locomotives and wagons
i play singleplayer only and that teleport option after mine train also doesnt work for me
so my idea is add option for vehicles to drop 50-75% of items required to craft them when mined or something like that .

3 years ago

I've added an option to return the ingredients (you can set how many you want returned, setting it to 0 returns the item).
Also teleport should work in singleplayer (i changed it so that you can still move/build after being teleported if there is only one player connected)

3 years ago

thank You

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

some bug with this - when i mine car it returns me car from other mod (AAI flametumbler) and then when i mine this it returns me car plus extra ingredients
i dont even have researched that flame car yet

so then i tested with locomotives and mining mk2 gives me mk3 and mining mk3 gives me mk2 plus extras

i think something broken with latest updates cos right after you added this stuff it worked ok

3 years ago

I can't reproduce the car returning the flametumbler. Same for locomotives, all locomotives i tried returned the ingredients and nothing else (don't know which train mod you are using)

Mining the flametumbler returning the car is correct, since the car is an ingredient in the flametumbler recipe.

Can you upload a save somewhere ? Even a freshly started should do, just so that i can test it with all the same mods you are using. There might be some unexpected mod conflict.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

its broken for me for any vehicle , usually making loop with extra resources

here save file
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsBgTBk0chmqgbFLskBLxV-AD32YKg?e=UN4iqQ
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsBgTBk0chmqgbFLskBLxV-AD32YKg?e=VlnHdb

New response