Underground Pipe Collision


The player now collides with underground pipes.

Tweaks
1 year, 8 months ago
2.0
116

g Why

1 year, 8 months ago

What twisted thought lead you to this?
Asking because of curiousity, I don't mind this mod existing or something heh.

1 year, 8 months ago

Someone asked for it.
It just makes you collide with the pipe to ground just like it did in 1.1.
I don't use the mod myself.

3 months ago

Me, I requested it. It's a 3D object, not flat like a belt. Doesn't make sense to me that you can just exist in the same spot + it looks bad when you do.

Btw, it doesn't work in 2.1 even after I changed the version number. Halp. (ToT)

11 days ago
(updated 11 days ago)

Btw, it doesn't work in 2.1 even after I changed the version number. Halp. (ToT)

Nah, it very much does. I did exactly that and it works fine. I can reupload a new version if the author isn't active anymore.

New response