Tree Sapling Mod

by LukeM

A small mod that adds craftable saplings that grow into vanilla trees, and a way to farm them

4 years ago
0.13 - 0.18

g Error

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I haven't got time right now, but I'll look into this later...

Is this on a new world or one that was recently updated? If updated, has it been more than 15 minutes since you did?
Also if possible could you upload the world so I can reproduce the error, because I did a fair bit of testing before I uploaded the update, and I didn't manage to get it to crash.

Edit: Oh and are you using any other mods?

6 years ago

Found it out. Conflict with lumberjack! Now i have a new problem: the bags are in the planter but nothing happen...

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/867370065189856979/268E2BF98EBAB3593156306D2FDDE777A84B86A8/

6 years ago

Oh that's because I haven't got the progress bar working yet, it's happening but just doesn't show up

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

In the latest version it should no longer crash when used with lumberjack, but lumberjack still treats the saplings as vanilla trees so is works a bit weirdly

Ive also changed it so that the progress bar is set to 50% while saplings are growing so its obvious that something is happening, but havent made it increase as it would mean that I would need to make changes to the way saplings are stored and it might affect performance, although I might still do this in the future

New response