Tree Nuke

Large Explosive that only removes Trees!

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

i bigger and better?

4 years ago

i like mowing down the green (or color trees 'Alien biomes') before robots, so any chance of there being Mk 2 bombs? or safe "rock" breaking bombs?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I think there could be a possibility for there being a MK2. If you have any suggestions as for the size of the MK2 feel free to say (1.5x, 2x bigger etc.). The bomb also only does just enough damage to break vanilla trees, so if modded trees have more health I could also increase it in the MK2.

As for a "rock breaking bomb", this one currently already does break rocks as well due to limitations in filtering.

4 years ago

well. 1.5x for mk 2 and possible mk3 to be 2x, (recipe should just be more of the explosive )
(make safe bomb for rocks) cause we could hurt are selves)

4 years ago

The Tree Nuke is already safe to the player. You cannot hurt yourself with it, only trees and rocks.

4 years ago

new idea, for you, is there any way they nuke can vacuum all the tree and stone to one location, like where it set off, cause as much as i love picking everything in a zig-zag repeating motion.

4 years ago

Nuked trees shouldnt be dropping any wood in the first place. If they are, this is most likely a result of another mod, in which I do not intent to currently support.

4 years ago

er, okay. did not know that (running A LOT of mods)

New response