Transformation Process

Changes recipe names and descriptions to not include the names of bigots.

Tweaks
2 years ago

g ♥♥♥

2 years ago

Yeah, I do get that this mod is a joke mod, but seriously, I'm glad to see people standing up for equality. Factorio is one of my all-time favorite games, and seeing one of the main developers act like that it's just... heartbreaking. Especially being part of the LGBTQ+ community (I'm non-binary). And seeing how many other people were reacting to the dev's behavior didn't help. But, seeing people like you standing up helps bring back a bit of faith in humanity.

The factory must grow equally.

2 years ago

Yeah, I do get that this mod is a joke mod, but seriously, I'm glad to see people standing up for equality. Factorio is one of my all-time favorite games, and seeing one of the main developers act like that it's just... heartbreaking. Especially being part of the LGBTQ+ community (I'm non-binary). And seeing how many other people were reacting to the dev's behavior didn't help. But, seeing people like you standing up helps bring back a bit of faith in humanity.

2 years ago

(oops, sorry, accidentally sent the same message twice)

Just because we're the bad guys in the game, doesn't mean we have to be the bad guys in real life too.

2 years ago

Great mod! I missed this when it happened but I'll be glad to hatsune miku yet another bigoted developer of a good game.

New response