Transformation Process

Changes recipe names and descriptions to not include the names of bigots.

Tweaks
2 years ago

g Not trying to debate, I honestly don't get it

2 years ago

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, you removed the word Kovarex from the game because Michal Kovařík doesn't share your political views? I don't get the joke. I think there may be something I'm missing. I'm not trying to debate you at all, I don't want to argue or discuss feminism, cancel culture, race, biology, gender, or any other hot button issue, I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing something, because again, I don't understand why this is funny.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I'm not trying to say that this mod is in any way wrong or anything either. I don't even know the controversy. I hadn't heard about it till today when I stumbled upon this mod. I can't stress enough that I don't dislike this mod in any way. I simply do not know why it's a joke. It doesn't seem like one. It seems like a serious attempt to effectively remove the only mention of the founder from the game. Not that I give a shit about that. I wish to remain as neutral as possible, as again, I don't wish to debate, so I won't say what I think in either direction.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I removed the word Kovarex because Michael Kovařík has given every indication of being the kind of person who would want me dead for being who I am, or at the very least that he associates with people like that.

That's not by any stretch of the imagination a civil disagreement. I want you to realize how privileged you are that you have never had anyone call for your oppression and death.

Over time you learn to identify these people by their attitude.

This thread has been locked.