Thaumaturgic Machinations

Explore the world of thaumaturgy through magical research and development.

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Unable to load game while using PyMods

5 years ago

Hello,
great mod! I would like to play in combination with many other mods in marathon game, including all PyMods. But while using PyMods, i cant load the game. I wait for about 10 times longer, dont get any error message though, but the game gets stuck on loading your mod. Could you confirm that your mod works with PyMods and theres no loop anymore? (issue 43 on GitHub i think).
I tryed your mod with Angels, Biobs, Yi, AAI, and its ok, so Py must be still troublesome.
Thank you very much!

5 years ago

py is incompatible with all the things.

5 years ago

Can you attach a log either here or on my github please?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Thank you for your reply!
To be more specific, my situation is, that the game loading time goes through the roof. While adding your mod to Py, I wait about 10 times longer to game to load, game loading is for the whole time on 6 perc., loading your mod. I dont get any error message though.
If I can find a log for this, where? Is this diagnosable? Can I provide any (other) info, like modlist?
EDIT: Disabling PyMods (all and AngelsCompMod by kingarthur) sloved the issue.
Ok, I do it right away. Give me about 5 minutes.
Also, modlist, is the .json file among mod archives to be changed to .txt? Sorry, I am complete noob in this :D

5 years ago

%appdata%/Factorio/factorio-current.log
a modlist would be pretty good too. Make sure you attach the log after trying to load the mod

ALSO: Increased loading times due to the aspect inheritance is expected. However, i'm suspecting that cyclical recipe bug is rearing its ugly head again.

5 years ago

I posted on issue on GitHub, since I dont know how to attach files here.. :D

New response