Thaumaturgic Machinations

Explore the world of thaumaturgy through magical research and development.

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

i Good mod, but...

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I've noticed it makes the UI way too tall (https://gyazo.com/a25933ecb20e538ff83ccdcfee2ae323)
Is there a way you could make the "Barreling" and "Aspect Manipulation" categories not render in the inventory UI?

5 years ago

I don't imagine why you wouldn't want to see the aspect manipulation tab: it has very important information. as far as barreling goes... i can look into it. i don't remember if you can actually hide recipes like that though.

5 years ago

I don't imagine why you wouldn't want to see the aspect manipulation tab: it has very important information. as far as barreling goes... i can look into it. i don't remember if you can actually hide recipes like that though.

Well I only don't want to see it in the main Inventory UI, because it makes it huge and it's slightly annoying.
I'd only want to see it when setting a machine's recipe.

5 years ago

you don't set machine recipes for aspect manipulation. you just put an item in and get an aspect out.

5 years ago

you don't set machine recipes for aspect manipulation. you just put an item in and get an aspect out.

Oh ok. I'm stuck with a gigantic inventory UI then, ah well.

4 years ago

you should be able to "hide" furnace type recipes, i know angel has a setting for that is his mod. Personally, i liked having the huge table to see what i found more effective in terms of material use for each aspect... but with things like helmod, FNEI and what-is around, it may be fine to hide them (setting?)...

New response