Text To Speech

by minimal

In-game text to speech; preview, global chat and speaker blueprint generation modes.

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.17

i Initialization Change & GUI Placement

6 years ago

I'd like to start by saying thanks for making this mod, it's been fun to troll friends with and make funny panic messages for low power and other things.

Request 1: When starting a new map, I've found that your mod's UI starts expanded. If there are several other icons from other mods, then your mod will permanently change position to a different location when the UI is collapsed and re-expanded. Due to this, would it be possible to make your UI start collapsed rather than expanded?

Request 2: This one may or may not be an API limitation, please forgive my ignorance if it is. When your UI is expanded/shown, it pushes all left-aligned UI elements downwards, even though the button and UI are top-aligned. Is this something that can be fixed?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hi, thanks for the feedback, glad you're enjoying it :)

Point 1: Yeah, I had went back and forth about that for a while during development, after reading this I tend to agree with you, it's cleaner and more standard to start collapsed.

Point 2: This is something I'll definitely look into, I think your probably right about it being a GUI API thing, but I'll do some more compatibility testing with other mods with GUIs and see what I can do to make the GUI more standardized with other mods.

New response