Text To Speech

by minimal

In-game text to speech; preview, global chat and speaker blueprint generation modes.

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.17

b Voice Selection Crash

6 years ago

When your other mod (programmable speaker phonemes) is installed and enabled as well as Text To Speech, the drop-down for the voice selection displays two "Male Voice" entries. When the second one is clicked, a crash occurs.

6 years ago

Ah yes, I thought that might happen since they both share the same sound names. I would recommend removing the speaker phonemes mod since it's causing the conflict. I've added a little info on the Speaker Phonemes mod to make it more clear that this mod replaces it.

Extra info: The Text To Speech mod was made using the speaker phoneme mod, but I decided to roll everything into one mod for convenience, so the Speaker Phoneme mod has been depreciated. In fact I wanted to delete the speaker phoneme mod to prevent this but the mod portal doesn't support removing mods currently.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Wow, that's one heck of a fast response time. I'd been using the phoneme mod for a while, and noticed this one today, so I just had to have it. Thanks for your fast response time and for your hard work!

6 years ago

No problem dude, your very welcome, it makes me super happy knowing someone enjoys my dumb mod. I happened to feel like checking the page, was hovering at 99 downloads for a while, and lo and behold there was a discussion post posted 15 seconds ago, funny how that happens.

New response