Supply Drop Refurbished

You aren't alone. Someone, something out there wants you to succeed. You've been noticing strange crates that don't look like they're from this planet landing nearby occasionally. They seem to contain supplies for you. You don't know what or who's sending them, but they're certainly helpful.

Content
5 months ago
Cheats

g Not working?

11 months ago

Doesnt work man, seems like the fire destroys the crate, so it's not lootable at all.

11 months ago

Doesn't seem work man, it looks like the fire destroys the crate, so it's not lootable at all.

11 months ago

Its been working fine. Does anything you have "add to" explosions? I say "add to" because the explosion is an animation that doesn't have an ability to do damage.

11 months ago

If its a mod conflict, i can probably fix it on my side, so let me know if you can determine which one.

11 months ago

Seems to be exactly that. I've found out that when I'm inside Factorismo factory and supply drop drops, there is no fire and the supply drop is completely fine and working. So there is probably some "combat mod" that turns explosions into "physical objects" that actually damages surrounding. Maybe making the boxes indestructible for few seconds could help? Just a suggestion, great mod nonetheless.

11 months ago

Knowing exactly which mod it is would make it a lot easier to determine the cause... If you were on Discord and can send me factorio-current.log, or screenshots of your enabled mods, I'd appreciate it. I am busy at the moment so I'll have to look later.

11 months ago

Sure thing, send me Discord link or name so I can contact you there. But no worries, it's completely up to you if you want to bother with it, mod is fine as it is.

11 months ago

If you're in the factorio discord you can look for @honktown or use honktown#2912

11 months ago

Can't seem to find you :/ I've created a simple convo - link https://discord.gg/psGPSCab

New response