Stranded Block

Modified from Basic SeaBlock and StrandedOreless, meant to be used with other mods. Use chemical plant to extract resources from water. Rush steel for more chemical plants. You still need military to clear nearby island to expand. Incompatible with mods that adds some kind of new ore patches, but you can just add that in the recipe.lua yourself. Compatible with Krastorio2 Original mode by euigrp & jblaske

Scenarios
2 years ago

g Personal Opinion

2 years ago

First off I appreciate the update and the mod itself. However, for such an overall great idea and design opportunity this mod I'm sorry to say is very unbalanced and lifeless, to put it lightly.

Works great with Krastorio, yes but like you said you have to gun it to Chemical Plants because those are your "mining drills" in this mod. If you want ideas or tips on design changes, please reach out either to myself or to the community to make this mod more than what it currently is.

2 years ago

This mod is is pretty much a sandbox , so it'll be boring as a standalone.
If you want, you can edit the mod file to suit your taste, and publish it as your own.

2 years ago

This mod is is pretty much a sandbox , so it'll be boring as a standalone.
If you want, you can edit the mod file to suit your taste, and publish it as your own.

Agreed. It’s a good starting point for a “Seablock” like mod. Wishing it had more of a challenge/spark in it.

New response