Story Missions - [Coop Mode] deprecated

New scenario campaign mod for Factorio contains full scripted missions. Each mission has a series of mandatory and optional tasks. You can enjoy more then 20 hours of pure gameplay and lore-friendly story about YOU, the engineer who survived the harsh conditions of the unknown planet where crash-landed years ago. ONLY FOR MP/COOP TESTING MOD ISNT FINISHED AND MOST OF THE MAPS CONTAIN BUGS IN COOP MODE For singleplayer campaign play the standart Story Mission - [Scenario Mod]

Scenarios
1 year, 9 months ago

g How to start?

1 year, 2 months ago

So I downloaded the scenario and put it in the Scenario folder.

I then go to host a new mp-game selecting this as the scenario. Go through the settings of resource richness and everything.

But then it just starts a normal mp game without any missions or objectives. Am I missing something?

1 year, 2 months ago

So I downloaded the scenario and put it in the Scenario folder.

I then go to host a new mp-game selecting this as the scenario. Go through the settings of resource richness and everything.

But then it just starts a normal mp game without any missions or objectives. Am I missing something?

Solution was to place it in the mods folder instead of scenario folder :/

1 year, 2 months ago

Hi, ehm, weird. Cant say what is actually happening.

Did you just put the zip file into the mod folder? Or you took a "level-x" folders directly to "scenario" folder?

1 year, 6 days ago

Sry for late answer. I think I extracted the content and placed it amongst the mods.

Is it supposed to be placed amongst "mods" or "scenarios"?

New response