Spidertrontiers for Krastorio 2 deprecated

DEPRECATED, THE NEWEST VERSION OF KRASTORIO 2 CONTAINS ALL COMPATIBILITY CODE ALREADY! Adds support for Krastorio 2 equipment to the Spidertrons.

2 years ago

i Add Roboports to Equipment List

2 years ago

This mod is great, but it would be even better if the various Spidertrons could use roboports as well - both the "personal roboport" they can normally use and the "vehicle roboport" added by K2.

2 years ago

I went digging in K2's equipment files, and this is what they set for Spidertron, which I've copied over to line eight of your data_updates.lua:

it.equipment_categories = {
      "universal-equipment",
      "robot-interaction-equipment",
      "vehicle-robot-interaction-equipment",
      "vehicle-equipment",
      "vehicle-motor",
    }
2 years ago

I went digging in K2's equipment files, and this is what they set for Spidertron, which I've copied over to line eight of your data_updates.lua:
it.equipment_categories = { "universal-equipment", "robot-interaction-equipment", "vehicle-robot-interaction-equipment", "vehicle-equipment", "vehicle-motor", }

Great! Many thanks for the suggestion and solution! I'll just copy these definition into the mod and update it :)

2 years ago

@Recon419A

I'll just keep the armor category here because this was there from the mod by default so making this an addition to the equipment categories instead of a replacement.

Mod updated, have fun :)!

New response