Specialized Electric Mining Drill

You have different Electric Mining Drill for each resource, like a filter. All modded resources included.

Content
4 years ago
Mining

g Burnerdrills do not work

4 years ago

I just put this as General, because I don´t know if this is wanted, BUT after I instlled this mod, I could not use Burner mining Drills.
The Electric one´s probably work (I started a new factory, with Divoresity), but I can´t place the burner one´s.

4 years ago

Oh... Techniker!!! You right... i will review that.. Thanks!

4 years ago

I just updated with the fix!

4 years ago

Im thinking in the idea of the mod..... I do not know how it would be cool . The idea is to have the filters to help in the game, so I left both the electric and the burner working for all the resources. But now I do not know how we could make this mod more interesting! Maybe an option to more challenge way to do the miners, or dont allow some mining....

4 years ago

I use this mod, because I begun my new factory, but did not deactivate the Divoresity mod, which "infected" some ore fields already and I´m too lazy to begin from new … again. So I go this mod, so I can mine first only the iron of the iron fields, after that the other resources which are needed next. So for this case this is usefull.

4 years ago

A Suggestion, if it´s possible. Atm my crafting window is full of drills for … iron_ore and iron_ore_patch etc, or the Deepcore Patches. So when I place a drill on a field of ore, there could be a way to select the ore which should be mined, inside of the UI of the drill. That way I don´t have to rebuild a whole field of drills, just to Change the mined ore.

4 years ago

That will be perfect Techniker. I will try to do some things in that direction! Thanks!

4 years ago

Any news on this DellAquila? I'd love to be able to choose the filter setting on each miner and then copy and paste them. Just like you can with belt splitters.

4 years ago

.I tried some things within the simpler Factorio mod system but it did not work out. I want to talk to more experienced modders to see if anyone can!

New response