Sea Block with Space Exploration

Standard SeaBlock by Trainwreck with patches to include Earendel's Space Exploration mods

Mod packs
3 years ago

g recipe problem

3 years ago

started a new game today with (seablock+space exploration) and it was me impossible to craft basic circuit board because the recipe for (basic circuit board) is not there ; perhaps my fault or missing bob/angel but no idea what is wrong (last time a month ago no prpblem (starting new game will not resolve my problem (sorry english is not my mother language)

3 years ago

only stopp aai industries BEFORE crushing stitarite fixes the problem ; perhaps you can take a look about this

3 years ago

Ah I've never tried speaceblock w/ AAI Industries. I can look into including that for future mod versions.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

i just look about
2. another change wood for the burning experiment wood (first science before red flasks) is needed and can not be produced in the very early game (tree needed) (aai mod)
3. often the start chest ist not generated or the ship parts far away and not reachable if no landfill left
the only way to solve this is deactivate aai industries
4. rocket science pack to research the sattelite rocket silo +confused+ ; i think the science cost tweaker changes recipes that makes it impossible to reach the space exploration (space exploration tech needed to research the yellow flask seems immpossible too(material science pack to research the material science pack +more confused+)) ; connect science pack must be deactivated in the mexmer science tweak

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

only stopp aai industries BEFORE crushing stitarite fixes the problem ; perhaps you can take a look about this

I was able to patch the following file in order to craft basic-circuit-board again.
file: aai-industry_0.4.21\prototypes\technology\technology-update.lua
comment out this section
--[[
if data.raw.recipe["basic-circuit-board"] then -- bobs
util.tech_lock_recipes(
"electronics", {
"wooden-board",
"basic-circuit-board"})
else
util.tech_lock_recipes(
"electronics", {
"electronic-circuit",
"electronic-circuit-stone"})
end
--]]
worked for me, hopefully this will help someone else too
*update, for seablock add 200 motors to player inventory on start because you cannot craft lab without motors and motors require lab research.

New response