Factchild - Simple Recipes for children

Mod specially made for children to send many rockets into space.

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g Steel and Stone Brick missing from crafting menu

5 years ago

I noticed Iron Plate, Copper Plate, Steel, Stone Brick, etc. missing from the crafting menu... which I assume was intentional to avoid having things listed that couldn't be handcrafted? (Even though other items like plastic which also can't be handcrafted are there).

The problem is that leaves the player with NO indication for how Steel or Stone Bricks to be made. Having it be in the list and be red and when you highlight says, "Made in these buildings" is important to even knowing how to create them.

Also, another random suggestion: You could completely get rid of the barrel as part of the recipe for barreling (and don't have unberraling produce a barrel either). Then players could avoid the complexity of barrel management. They'd still have to put a barreler/unbarreler on either end of their process, so it'd still have some setup to it.

5 years ago

great idea avongard.. i will try to make this modifications now ( Steel or Stone Bricks ) and hide barreling

5 years ago

I'm trying to nil the barrels, but they continues in game... i will learn how to do it.

New response