ShinyAngelGFX

by Zombiee

Graphics overlay for Angel's entities so each tier is identified by color. Original graphics are all created by Arch666Angel, modified with permission.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

b Recipe disabled

4 years ago

When using angels industries with components, your mod makes the Motor Casting recipes that use coolant and non expendable molds non craftable (they are usually crafted in the Casting Machine)

4 years ago

I'll look into that immediately. I shouldn't be messing with any recipes and it's a serious error if I am. Thanks for the report.

3 years ago

This is an unfortunate bug in ShinyAngelGFX with it overwriting the fluidboxes with an incomplete set. This might have been a change for AngelsSmelting for 0.18 that this mod needs to catch up with. I've posted a more detailed report.

3 years ago

I'm not dead - should be able to fix in the next few days.

3 years ago

Is this fixed?

3 years ago

It is now 18.4. Sorry

3 years ago

Something is still not right. Casting-machine 1-4 won't output fluids. I fixed it locally by removing the entire fluidbox overwrite for those four machines. What were they for anyway?

3 years ago

I'll take another look at it. The fluidbox overwrite was specifically to deal with a graphical issue related to layers .. it does not appear if a pipe is connected to that fluidbox. Once you notice the error, it's a constant annoyance but many people don't notice it at all.

New response