ShinyAngelGFX

by Zombiee

Graphics overlay for Angel's entities so each tier is identified by color. Original graphics are all created by Arch666Angel, modified with permission.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

b Error afte updating to 0.18.7

4 years ago

Hello, I've got the following error after updating the game, and enabling the mod

258.085 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32).
If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size property.: ShinyAngelGFX/graphics/icons/num-1.png

Mods to be disabled:
• NicerFuelGlow
• ShinyAngelGFX
• bobassembly
• lightorio

Thank you

4 years ago

I'm having trouble recreating this bug. But my update also skipped straight to 18.8, can you give me some more information? Full suite of bob/angel? Does the error still occur with 0.18.8? Any options you recall changing in Bob/Angel (tried all 4 combinations of mine)

4 years ago

You are right. I was not able to reproduce it this evening, sorry for bothering.

4 years ago

No worries. Glad it's fixed with no effort from me. Enjoy

4 years ago

I still have the same error. Tell me how to fix it.

4 years ago

Have you updated to 18.8?

4 years ago

Yes

4 years ago

I'm cannot recreate this bug. Can you give me some more information? Full suite of bob/angel? Any options you recall changing in Bob/Angel? (tried all 4 combinations of mine) If I can't recreate the bug I can't fix it.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

https://ibb.co/yRVP64W ( list of mods )
https://ibb.co/TRFQ03v ( Error )

4 years ago

Ahh. That's not my mod erroring, that's ExtraBobs having some sort of conflict. It loads after mine and overwrites some stuff, nothing I can do about it. You'll have to report the error on that mod page.

4 years ago

I wrote it off on the page of this mod.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Zombiee, A temporary fix can be made, the author (by SuperSandro2000) mod is gone and does not respond, I will be very grateful.

4 years ago

Help!

3 years ago

I am not gone, just not played Factorio for a while. This is fixed in extrabobs 0.3.1 and was caused by me adding number overlays to things without icon_size = 32. Next time feel free to contact me trough my website or on discord.

3 years ago

Thank you very much

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Have the safe error with ShinyAngelsGFX in the actual version. I only activated Angels Industries (with all neccessary mods) and got:

Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1499: The given sprite rectangle (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=64x64) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32).
If this is being used as an icon you may need to define the icon_size property.: ShinyAngelGFX/graphics/icons/num-1.png; mods: ShinyAngelGFX angelsindustries angelspetrochem

Mods, die deaktiviert werden müssen:
• ShinyAngelGFX (0.18.2)
• angelsindustries (0.4.0)
• angelspetrochem (0.9.8)

New response