SeaWorld

You are stuck on an Island. Escape it

Mod packs
6 months ago

g Only stone spawning (0.1.5)

6 months ago

Just as the title says, I was going to give SeaWorld a run. When I enable Factorio with only the "SeaWorld" mod selected (and associated dependencies) and the "SeaWorld" generation settings, I see all the resource spawns in the map preview. When I actually generate a world, though, the only resources that spawn on the map are stone. No copper, iron, coal or anything else as far as I can see. So it's unplayable for me. Anything I can provide to help troubleshoot this one? This is my first post on these forums so forgive me if I'm missing critical information.

6 months ago
(updated 6 months ago)

This should probably have been made more clear,
This mod only remove resources in the starting area, once you are able to escape your starting island you will be able to find some resources to mine. (that is the challenge this mod provides)
Stone is available in the start, to make some landfill.

If resources has been removed in spots that is not near the start, then something is wrong and it will need a fix.

6 months ago

Nope no bugs on your side, just that pesky stupid user problem. You're right, I was just misunderstanding what the mod itself did. Thanks for the mod!

6 months ago

But maybe there could be a case for the option to disable the removal of the starting resources in the settings. I look into it for the next version.

New response