Ribbon Maze (fix for 1.1)

by kajacx

The maze itself is destined to be automated. Original mod by H8UL. Fixed for 1.1 by kajacx.

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

b K2 Compatibility

2 years ago

Hi there! I have been having a lot of fun playing on the maze map. However, the K2 resources don't spawn within the maze rules (at the end of passageways). This leads to some unfortunate resource generation. "Rare Metals", regardless of the name, is supposed to spawn in significant quantities and is an essential part of game progression. However, the maze does not account for this, and the best you can hope for is a random 1-6k patch that spawns on the side of the map. The same can be said for Mineral Water and Imersite Caves, although the imersite caves are much less of an issue than Rare Metals because one cave spawns with 1.7mil + resources.

Any thoughts for adding compatibility for those resources?

2 years ago

I didn't have mod resources checked during map creation.... Disregard.

2 years ago

Yea, I will put a new update with some fixes that will enable that setting by default.

2 years ago

Sweet! I had to add restrictions to K2s resources to only add them to 6,8 depth corridors or they were everywhere! Other than that, it worked fine. :]

2 years ago

can you add mod specific buttons for Krastorio 2 and Space Exploration ores? SE's special ores are supposed to be found in space, rather than on nauvis, enabling that option is all inclusive

New response